Requesting Transcripts

How to Request Your Transcript

If you are a current student or graduated in the past 5 years, please complete the form below and submit to Ms. Melissa King in the Counseling Office. You may also fax to 731-642-5240 or email the completed form to email Ms. Melissa King.

If you graduated more than 5 years ago, please contact the Henry County Board of Education at 731-642-9733.


Mrs. Becky Bullion 12th Grade School Counselor

Mrs. Becky Bullion

A-F School Counselor

Ms. Angela Yearry School Counselor

Ms. Angela Yearry

P-Z School Counselor

Ms Callie Blount

Ms Callie Blount

A-F Counselor