Enrollment, Scheduling, Transcript Information, and Forms

Welcome to the Henry County High School Counseling Department!

  • Read our monthly newsletters to stay up to date on all the latest news, including scholarship announcements. 

  • To request a transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form below and submit to Ms. Melissa King by email to kingm@henryk12.net or by fax at 731-642-5240.

    • NOTE: If a transcript is needed for a student that graduated five (5) or more years ago, please contact Ms. McFadden at 731-642-5523.

  • To enroll a new student, please contact Ms. Melissa King. A new student enrollment information checklist, records request and registration form can be found below for your convenience.

For information about some of the forms, please watch this 5-minute video